The articles for the PJMD Issue Oct-Dec 2014 are listed below. The articles are in PDF Format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
- Medico-legal Assessment of Non-fatal Cases of Fall from Height in Karachi
- The Killing of Women Without Weapon: 5 year medico-legal study of rape cases in Karachi
- Lower Risk of Thrombosis in Blood Group O Patients: Are low clotting factor levels the reason?
- Factors Leading to Late Sleeping Habits and its Effects on Academic Performance
- Importance of Cadaveric Dissection in Learning Gross Anatomy
- Normative Data of Hepato-Splenic Sizes in Pakistani Pediatric Population Using Ultrasonography
- Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection: Isolated bacteria, outcome and their susceptibility to antibiotics
- Frequency and Clinical Presentation of Oral Submucous Fibrosis
- Pelvic Arterial Embolization for the Control of Intractable Pelvic Hemorrhage: Retrospective Analysis of 13 Cases
- Frequency of Stressful Activities Amongst Doctors, Engineers and Teachers